How to Choose a Qualified Dentist
When looking for a dentist for yourself or your family, it's important to know as much as possible about the practice you're considering. Here are some questions to ask the dentist you're considering.
- What are your credentials?
- What associations are you actively involved in, whether locally or nationwide?
- How much continuing education do you and your staff attend annually?
- How long has your staff been working with you?
- What kinds of general, cosmetic, or restorative services do you offer?
- What kinds of technologies or amenities are used in your office to deliver comfortable care to patients?
- If I have an emergency, can I see you that day?
- Do you have any before-and-after photos showcasing your work?
- What are your hours?
- Do you treat children and teens, or just adults?
- What awards or honors have you received recently?
- Are patients treated like a VIP when they call the office?
You want to feel confident that the doctor caring for your smile is exactly the right one for you.
Your Personal Invitation
We invite you to explore our website, browse our Smile Showcase, meet our team, and review our services. Then call the Clinton Township dental office of Dr. Mindy Salzberg-Siegel today to reserve your personal consultation. For more than 25 years, we've delivered the personalized care and excellent service our patients deserve – and they can't stop smiling!